Monday, December 30, 2013

Ring In The New... Happy New Year (2014)


As this year comes to an end many of you will be partying the night away to bring in the new year.. Have a marvelous time but… but…

When in the middle of the night, on your way back home from a party, you pass a homeless person; don’t just pass them by as if they don’t exist. Make eye contact, acknowledge their presence. They’re human too, you know.

When on your way back from a party, you see a soul shivering in the cold, feel free to remove your jacket and wrap it around their shoulder.

You will be spending thousands to attend the most ‘rocking’ party in town, so don’t walk past a hungry, needy person without shelling out a ten, twenty or hundred. The amount won’t mean much to you but to that person it could mean a meal, or three.

As the year comes to an end consider yourself very lucky if the Universe gives you a chance to do a good deed. Don’t pass it by because it may never give you another chance ever again.

To all my loved ones, my friends, my acquaintances and even those who don’t really like me ;-) I wish you love. I wish you joy. I wish you peace. I wish you prosperity… but above all this I wish you tons and tons of humanity.. May you all have a blessed 2014 <3

~ Bawi ~

No comments: